- New Videos
Radio Stations & Free Games
- Some Pinoys in Europe ‘abandon religion’ to avoid church tax – ex-CBCP exec Some Filipinos in Europe, particularly in Germany and Austria, have “abandoned their religion” to avoid paying “church tax,” a former official of the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) said Monday.
- Number of Pinoys convicted for bringing ‘arms’ in HK up in 2013 Filipinos entering Hong Kong are advised against bringing stunning devices in their hand-carried or checked-in luggage, the Philippine Consulate General in Hong Kong said Monday as it noted an increase in the number of Filipinos convicted for illegal possession of “arms” there last year.
- US-based Pinay makes designer bags affordable via hulugan Designer handbags may seem overpriced at thousands of dollars a pop, but Jessy Daing Musbeh knows how to make them “within reach” of the average American woman: Her price is less expensive than retail, and she offers layaway.
- Search on for delegates to 2014 Fil-Am Youth Leadership Program in PHL The search for the third batch of outstanding young Filipino-Americans for the Filipino-American Youth Leadership Program (FYLPro) has been opened.
- UK envoy warns Pinoys vs looking for work on tourist visas After assuring Pinoys who seek to visit the United Kingdom on tourist and business visas that acquiring permits is a straightforward process, British Ambassador Asif Ahmad cautioned Pinoys against heading to the UK to look for work illegally.
- Teditorial: Democracy is not good enough Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk is set to hold talks with United States President Barack Obama this week to discuss the ongoing standoff in Crimea. The US had said it will not recognize Russia’s move to annex the region. Here’s tonight’s Teditorial.
- Judge orders Lee's transfer to Pampanga jail
The arraignment of property developer Delfin Lee did not push through Monday and was rescheduled for Friday. Meantime, the Pampanga Regional Trial Court ordered Lee’s transfer from the NBI’s custodial center to the provincial jail.
- Lucio Tan's LT Group to be added to FTSE Global Index The LT Group and Semirara extended their winning streaks, bucking declines across the region and a 5-year low in China. Warren de Guzman reports. — ANC Business Nightly, March 10, 2014
- Fate of flight MH370 still a mystery Malaysian officials are not ruling out any possibility, including hijacking, as the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane continues.
- Meralco: Electricity prices likely to go up in April
Meralco customers can expect lower electricity bills this month, but the power company can’t rule out an increase in April. More from Alvin Elchico. — ANC Business Nightly, March 10, 2014
Find us on Facebook
Select TV Show Here
Watch Pacquiao Vs Rios Full Fight
Wach Pinoy TV Chat Room
REMINDER: Please ignore any messages from anybody claiming to be a site admin asking you to visit any links. WatchPinoyTv.info will not be responsible for any adwares or viruses acquired from those links.