- New Videos
Radio Stations & Free Games
Recent Radio Stations
Latest Pinoy Abroad News from gmanews.tv
- UK envoy warns Pinoys vs looking for work on tourist visas After assuring Pinoys who seek to visit the United Kingdom on tourist and business visas that acquiring permits is a straightforward process, British Ambassador Asif Ahmad cautioned Pinoys against heading to the UK to look for work illegally.
- Pinoys in Singapore urged to join Earth Hour 2014 Filipinos in Singapore were urged over the weekend to take part in the observation of Earth Hour there on March 29, Saturday.
- Malaysia Airlines: No Pinoy aboard missing plane No Filipino was aboard a Malaysia Airlines flight that went missing while en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing early Saturday.
- DFA checking if Pinoys among 239 people in missing Malaysia Airlines plane The Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs on Saturday said it is now checking if Filipinos were among the 239 people aboard a Malaysian Airlines flight bound for Beijing that lost contact with air traffic control after leaving Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur.
- Visa waiver deal eyed in FVR friendship visit to Taiwan Philippine traders and prospective overseas Filipino workers may benefit from a visa waiver deal reportedly being worked out between the Philippines and Taiwan.
Latest News from abs-cbnnews.com
- 'Claimants should clarify sea claims' MANILA – The Philippines and the United States expressed concern over the ambiguity and potential breadth of some claims in the South China Sea (West Philippine Sea) and agreed on the importance of all claimants clarifying their territorial and maritime claims.
- 2016 positioning premature – Miriam MANILA – Politicians coming out as candidates for the 2016 presidential elections are acting way too early, according to Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago.
- 3 drunk men injured in separate accidents in QC MANILA – Three drunk men were injured in separate accidents in Quezon City early Sunday morning.
- 'Dental clinics supply mercury to mining firms' MANILA – Two groups seeking the banning of dental amalgam in the country have revealed that some dental clinics serve as suppliers of mercury to mining companies.
- Palace believes voters will remember pork scam in 2016 polls MANILA – Malacanang expressed belief that the Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) scam would have a negative impact on those implicated in the controversy should they decide to run in the 2016 elections.
Find us on Facebook
Select TV Show Here
Watch Pacquiao Vs Rios Full Fight
Wach Pinoy TV Chat Room
REMINDER: Please ignore any messages from anybody claiming to be a site admin asking you to visit any links. WatchPinoyTv.info will not be responsible for any adwares or viruses acquired from those links.