- New Videos
Radio Stations & Free Games
- Stricter measures up for Pinoys from MidEast amid MERS-CoV scare The government will be stricter in allowing the entry of Filipinos arriving from the Middle East as a measure to keep the country free of the dreaded Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV).
- 51-year-old Pinay nurse shot dead by boyfriend in Florida A US-based Filipina nurse was shot dead by her American boyfriend in Clearwater City, Florida, last Easter Sunday (Monday in the Philippines), reports said.
- OWWA to include MERS-CoV info in pre-departure seminars for OFWs Pertinent information about the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) will now be included in the pre-departure orientation seminar (PDOS) for overseas Filipino workers.
- US visa-free policy for Pinoys a hoax, PHL embassy in Washington says A supposed online news report claiming the United States has announced a “no-visa” policy for Filipinos is just a hoax, Philippine officials there said.
- Boston belongs to my heart Despite last year’s bombing, a Filipino-American still holds Boston close to his heart.
- 3 DIY Turkish recipes for summer Looking for a different culinary pursuit this summer? Why not try out these do-it-yourself Turkish recipes, which according to a Turkish chef, are a perfect fit for the warm season.
- DZMM to hold 'Tabang Na' color fun run
DZMM will hold the “Tulong Na, Tabang Na, Tayo Na, Takbo Na” color fun run on May 4 to raise funds for children affected by super typhoon Yolanda.
- Why Philippine internet speeds are slow The Philippines’ average peak internet connection speed is faster than that of China and several countries in the Asia-Pacific region but its low use of broadband technology — as well as high costs for internet users compared to other countries — mean slow average connection speeds for consumers.
- Teditorial: Now the Mafia
He’s taken on capitalism and corruption and now Pope Francis is taking on the mafia. Here’s tonight’s Teditorial.
- Tax court blocks BIR from seizing Pacquiao properties Boxer and Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao has won a case against the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), according to a report from the Philippine Star.
Find us on Facebook
Select TV Show Here
WATCH PACQUIAO VS BRADLEY 2 REPLAY
Wach Pinoy TV Chat Room
REMINDER: Please ignore any messages from anybody claiming to be a site admin asking you to visit any links. WatchPinoyTv.info will not be responsible for any adwares or viruses acquired from those links.